Sunday, April 17, 2011

To get things started off...

Hey, fellow screamers! So, I realized something when I was re-reading my first post earlier. I totally left out topic number 6! So:

6. I will be blogging about my love for theatre! I have been an actress in musical theatre since I was 10 (so almost 6 years). There is just something about being on stage, with my face caked in stage makeup, with the lights shining on me, that just sends me to my happy place. And like I am with film, I don't like to settle on one genre of theatre. I love horror musicals, but I don't mind watching anything else. In fact, some of my favorite musicals are not horror musicals. I love theatre!

Okay, now that I've covered that, I figured I should explain how this blog is going to work. My main focus is going to be (of course) horror. I will be posting about the horror movies that I watch, the books I read, and anything else that just screams "HORROR" <--- see what I did there? lol, scream queen humor ;)

Anyway, I will be posting my reviews on said films/books/whatever. I will make up the title of the post (cuz I'm cool like that) and I will put the rating of the film next to it. If the film has no rating, I will give it a rating of what I believe is appropriate. The same goes for books as well, I will give them the appropriate rating. 

I will be reviewing the films in my collection (which is well over 100 movies). I will try to compile a complete list of the movies I have, as soon as I can. And if anyone would like to make a suggestion of a film for me to watch/review, feel free to! I love learning about other movies that are out there. And remember, I will watch any type of film as long as it's not a chick flick or something super inappropriate (NC-17 rating -- although there may be a few exceptions). 

Keep Screaming!

--The Scream Queen<3



No comments:

Post a Comment